A Multi Facility Economic Zone, ideal for commercial enterprises.
Roma Park is the first mixed use development of its kind in Zambia, conveniently located 6km from the Central Business District and 20km from the International airport.
In Roma Park, all commercial operators within priority sectors will be granted a Special Tax and FISCAL incentives within the MFEZ.
All commercial operators can apply to Zambia Development Agency (ZDA) for incentives, and approved commercial operators are currently entitled to:
Non Tax Incentives:
- 0% tax import duty rate on capital equipment and machinery for 5 years.
- These incentives are available to investors who invest no less than $500,000.
Priority Sectors Include:
- Investment guarantees and protection.
- Free facilitation for application of permits, licenses, land acquisition and utilities.
- Education- Education and skills training centres.
- Health- Construction of health centres.
- Tourism- Hotels, convention centres, museums, theme parks and theatres.
- Retail- A large complex containing ten or more stores and restaurants.
- Agriculture- Crop and grain storage facilities.